Friday 23 September 2016

quick write


quick write


Hiding under my bed I Hear the creaking floor boards coming closer to to my room then I see the black silhouette standing outside my door I still don’t know who it is I roll to the other side of my bed get up and quickly jump out my open window I always have it open because I get to hot under my covers I never thought it would come in handy but now I would have to change my mind now i'm on my veranda o no there's only two ways to get out of here in my bedroom or OFF I think quick ahhhhhhhhhhhh I jumped off into the black berry at the bottom luckily me and mum just trimmed it yesterday so most of the thorns were gone but we did not get them all I was covered in scratches mum must have heard because she was standing at the bottom she was in shock darling are you ok said mum what were you doing. Mum shh I say there's someone up stairs in my bedroom well did you not know that your dad comes and checks on you every night i'm so stupid THE END.  


No comments:

Post a Comment