Thursday 27 October 2016

this is my writing.

It was just a game to them the kids were running around by the river were the old mine was I told be careful around hare because the a lots of hole from when the miners came back up from the mine they said ok nec minute crack they fall down the hole as quick as I could I ran over at least it was just the beginning so they were only about 1 metre down the hole they said let's go and explore we might find some gold I knew there was no more silver or gold down there that's why they came back up otherwise they would still be down there But I did not want to ruin it for them I jumped down the whole then I looked bothe sides on side I could see the entrance the other side the other side was a black as the night sky luckily I always carry a knife in one pocket and my mini torch in the other we a bit down ah someone yells I shine the torch where sam is pointing to it’s only a shovel I say the miners must have left it down there let's go back up to the house and ask grandad where we can find something amazing everyone said that a good idea then it goes dark my torch has run out at least we can see the bit of light coming through the hole then I feel something coming up my leg I thought it was one of the kids I said stop it they said what as we got closer I could see what it was it was a giant rat o my god I yell all the kids and me run to the hole and then jump out phew that was big  said ollie by that time the girls were already running to the house screaming  when we got there thaty were talking to grndad about the mine he said It.

No comments:

Post a Comment